Topic: BUG with inMemoryIndexes

Hi Everybody,

sqliteDBO is really a good library to deal with sqlite DBs. Thanks for all involving to develop the library.

I've an error to use mastersource and masterfield properties. i want to use a master-detail relation with my database. Normally everythind works as i expect, but when i close my executable, it says the leak error/warning shown in the picture above:

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/9396/sqlitedbo055error.png

Just when i close the program, error occurs. it's a leak error. i've inspected but i could not find.
Can you add this to buglist, admin?
Thanks. smile

Re: BUG with inMemoryIndexes

Of course, I will.

Could you send a code sample that raise the FastMM memory leak debug dialog ?

Thanks.

Hi Admin,

Can i send sample code and sql database to your e-mail (or an e-mail to this forum)?
I can not solve (/ find ) the leak. Thanks.

Hi Admin,
i've uploaded a sample and databases, link is below:
http://www.2shared.com/file/uE2izBb2/sq … _LEAK.html

Thanks.  smile

I've got the file and will let you know asap.

I couldn't reproduce the bug (tested with my current 0.56 version) but found something that could help : the TDataModule component create order was not set correctly : details fields  dataset created before master fields dataset.

Could you try after modifying the create order ?

Component Create Order Form

Thanks
Luc

Hi,

i've corrected the creation order of the components as you said, but, still i am getting the Leak warning.
You've said (contrast of me) the leak did not occur in your system, so, how the leak occurs in my system?
the leak's source may be the DLL file? Do you think? I can not find the leak's source, still watching.
Thanks for your interest.

The bug is unlikely coming from the DLL. Let's wait for the 0.56 version.
If you still have problem, I will check this.

Regards